Friday, January 21, 2011

Get the ball rolling





This blog was created quite some time back but I did not really “take care” of it. Since the New Year has begun, I decided to allocate some of my limited time here apart from my Chinese blog.


When language is concerned, I feel more comfortable with Chinese/mandarin as my main communication tool in my daily life. English is basically for business and office work. I have been writing Chinese Blog for four years and my Chinese writing skill improved tremendously. Hoping to achieve the same for my English language, I guess starting this blog is only natural.




Basically this blog revolves round my daily life and my interests in baking, handicrafts, gardening etc etc. I love taking photographs of my baked stuff since I started to bake 2 years ago. Picture speaks a thousand words, as the saying goes. So you will see more picture than words here.




So, there you go!




2 comments:

Fei An said...

What a good surprise from you for a nice weekend! :) My girlfriend just visited us to day. And we had a lot fun together. Your reopening of this blog even makes me feel happier:) I get an other kind of good feeling making friends in a wider world of blogspot by writing this Englishblog. I also love the feelings writing `Chinese blog. I suppose I need both of these nice feelings. You will experience the same. Have fun!

aki said...

Oh,you are here!So happy to see you again.
I like your blog here more than sohu。